ONE TO ONE PERSONAL TRAINING AT STUDIO
ADDRESS : next to Sarasvati dairy, Opposite aishwarya building ,Pestom Sagar,road number 4, Chembur West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400089
contact at 8082753969
benefits of hiring a personal trainer:
- Being educated while exercising is essential in maximizing effectiveness and reducing risk of injury.
- A personal trainer will teach you everything you need to know about exercising. They will put together the perfect routine to help you achieve your goals, demonstrate the correct posture for each exercise.
- Exercising can be a hassle and at times it may feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day. Whatever the reason, sometimes it’s difficult to find the motivation to work out. Regular sessions with a personal trainer may give you the boost you need and having someone in your corner to push and encourage you can be rewarding.
- Sometimes all we need is a little more support. goes hand-in-hand with motivation. Throw the “I’ll go tomorrow; I’m too tired” excuses out the door because a personal trainer will ensure that won’t happen. Sticking to a fitness schedule gives you incentive to follow through and is the best way to achieve your goals.
- Personalized Plan A common misconception is that personal trainers are high energy, in your face, and work you to exhaustion with heavy lifting, which is far from the truth. Be sure to tell your trainer what you’re looking for and together you can develop a plan tailored to you. Then your personal trainer can set realistic goals based on your abilities and make adjustments where necessary, like if an old injury makes a certain exercise difficult. This will help you remain effective while keeping your body healthy.
- It’s easy to get bored with your fitness routine. Maybe you’ve plateaued or aren’t seeing the results you want. A personal trainer will challenge you and take you to the next level.
- They will implement exercises to keep you off that plateau and introduce new exercises to keep your workouts fun and fresh. Plus, it’s always rewarding to succeed when challenged. Your trainer will develop a routine for you with plenty of variety. This may include machines, free weights, bodyweight exercises, and cardio. No two workout days will be the same, making each day fun and new.
- Your personal trainer will start you out with small goals that will eventually lead to your final goal and show you exactly how to get there. Creating a time table that maps out your goals will show you what to expect along the way and help you be realistic about your progress.
- studies have shown that there are better strength improvements with supervised training than without. Personal trainers will coach, push, and motivate you more than you may be able to yourself.
- Working with a trainer allows you the freedom to create your own workout schedule. Whether you prefer working out really early in the morning before work, on your lunch hour or late at night, your personal trainer can appease you. It’s really no different than scheduling any other appointment.
- Your personal trainer is much more than just a fitness coach. You will spend so much time with your trainer that he/she can become your unofficial therapist. Yes, they are there to help improve your fitness but they also care about your well-being.
- Trainers can help you improve nutrition and even your mental health by giving you exercises aimed at relieving stress. Don’t let intimidation hold you back! The benefits of personal training outweigh your fears by a long shot and can really help you achieve your goals.